- 1 lb bone-in-skin-on chick thighs or drumsticks
- 32-ounce can whole peeled tomatoes
- 6-ounce jar tomato paste
- 2 large sweet onions, cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Place the chicken in a large bowl and cover will all the ingredients. Toss to combine making sure everything is well combined. Place the bowl into the fridge for at least 30 minutes or overnight for better results.
- In a large Dutch oven, add the chicken and marinade. Bring the contents to a boil and let it simmer until cooked through about 1 hour. Remove Dutch oven from heat and garnish with fresh parsley.