Homemade Corn Dogs Recipe | Kid Friendly and Freezer Friendly!
These homemade corn dogs are so easy to make, They are freezer friendly and you can make this easy corn dogs recipe with the kids! Make a big batch!
- 1 package Hot Dogs
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Cornmeal
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 quart Vegetable Oil (for frying)
- Mix together cornmeal, flour, salt, sugar and baking powder.
- Add in eggs and milk and mix until blended.
- Transfer mixture to tall glass or mason jar.
- Preheat oil in a saucepan over medium heat until oil reaches 360F
- Cut hot dogs in half.
- Insert skewers into hot dog halves and dip in batter until well coated. Rotate to allow excess to drip off.
- Fry corn dogs one or two at a time until lightly browned.
- Remove corn dogs from oil and drain on paper towels.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard for dipping