- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil, OR extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees f.
- In a small bowl, whisk your sea salt, pepper, cayenne, garlic powder and smoked paprika.
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board, cover with plastic wrap and pound lightly so your chicken is an even thickness.
- Pour the oil in a 13″ x 9″ baking dish. Add in the chicken breast and lightly dredge to coat well.
- Sprinkle your seasoning mixture over both sides of the chicken and gently rub it in with your fingers.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until juices run clear and a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees.
- Cover with foil and allow them to rest for 10 minutes to lock in the moisture.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley, then slice against the grain and enjoy!
- Refrigerate in an air-tight container for up to 3 days, or freeze for up to 2 months.