These easy Keto Breakfast Fat Bombs are made with cream cheese, green onion, eggs, and bacon for one delicious and portable morning meal.
- 4 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a medium bowl mix together the egg, cream cheese and green onion. Roll into 8 balls. Place the balls in the freezer for 10 minutes to set just a bit.
- Place the crumbled bacon on a plate and roll the balls in the bacon pressing the bacon slightly into the ball. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.