A healthy, creamy, thick, hearty, slow cooked oatmeal made with pumpkin, vanilla and spices.
- 1 cup Coach's Oats or steel cut oats
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 3 cups water
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp. cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp stevia (to taste), optional
- 1 pinch salt
- In a bowl that will fit in your crockpot, add all of your ingredients and stir. Place the bowl in the crockpot and than fill the crockpot with water until the water comes up at least half way of the inner bowl. Set the your crockpot on low for 6 – 8 hours.
- Serve with brown sugar, maple syrup, pat of butter, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, or nuts.