Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin puree (canned or fresh)
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup strong brewed coffee (or 2 shots of espresso)
- Fresh grated nutmeg (optional)
- Combine almond milk, pumpkin maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla in a small saucepan over a medium low heat. Whisk everything together and as soon as the milk begins to simmer, shut off the heat and transfer the milk mixture to a blender.
- Add a ½ cup of strong brewed coffee to the blender and blend for 10 seconds or until light and frothy.*Pour into your favorite mug. Top with fresh nutmeg and enjoy!