Quick and Delicious Turkey Pesto Panini Recipe for Lunch!
A panini is a delicious and quick option for lunch or a snack. It is easy to customize and make it to your liking, and this turkey pesto panini is no exception. With its smokey and herbaceous flavor, this panini is perfect for a quick and satisfying lunch.
– 2 slices of turkey
– 2 slices of mozzarella cheese
– 1 tbsp of pesto sauce
– 2 slices of sourdough bread
– 1 tbsp of mayonnaise
– 1 tbsp of unsalted butter
1. Preheat the sandwich press or a panini press.
2. Take two slices of sourdough bread and spread mayonnaise on one side of each slice.
3. Spread the pesto sauce on the other side of the bread.
4. Layer the turkey and mozzarella cheese on top of the pesto sauce
5. Top the sandwich with the other slice of bread, mayonnaise side down.
6. Spread a small amount of butter on top of the sandwich.
7. Gently place the sandwich in the press or panini press.
8. Allow the sandwich to cook for 3-5 minutes or until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
9. Remove the sandwich from the press and serve.
This turkey pesto panini is a quick, easy, and delicious option for lunch. Customize your sandwich to your liking by adding vegetables or any other desired toppings. Enjoy!