Quick and Easy One-Pot Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
Quick and Easy One-Pot Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Recipe
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 10 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley (optional)
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until browned and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the pot and set aside.
- Add the butter and garlic to the pot, and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add the chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes (if using) to the pot. Stir until the sauce is smooth.
- Add the fettuccine pasta and broccoli to the pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 10-12 minutes, or until the pasta is cooked and the broccoli is tender.
- Add the cooked chicken back to the pot and stir to combine.
- Garnish with chopped parsley (if using) and serve hot.
This recipe serves 4-6 people and takes about 30 minutes to prepare and cook.