Ranch Cheeze-It Recipe ~ Perfect After School Snack
- 3/4-1 cup vegetable oil varies according to box size
- 1 packet or 3 Tbsp Dry Hidden Valley Ranch Buttermilk Salad Dressing Mix
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 13.7 – 16-oz box Cheese-It crackers
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine vegetable oil and dry Ranch Seasoning Mix in large bowl.
- Add the box of Cheese-Its to the your Ranch/Oil mixture. Make sure to mix well so that all Cheeze-Its are covered.
- Spread crackers out on cookie sheet in a single layer. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and let cool.