- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Ground cinnamon
- 8 ounces yogurt
- 1 banana, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon cocoa nibs
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Wash the sweet potatoes and then cut them in half lengthwise. Rub the olive oil over all sides of the sweet potatoes. Place them cut-side down on the baking sheet and the roast them in your pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Carefully remove the sweet potatoes from the oven and flip them over so the cut-side is now facing up. Drizzle with the honey and sprinkle with a few pinches of ground cinnamon. Place back in your oven and cook for 5-10 minutes more, until the sweet potatoes are easily pierced with a small knife. Remove from your oven and set aside.
- To serve, divide the yogurt evenly between the sweet potatoes. Top with the banana slices and a few cocoa nibs. Enjoy while still warm.