Garlic Butter Sauteed Asparagus – easy and healthy asparagus recipe that takes only 10 mins from prep to dinner table. Quick, fresh, and delicious!
- 10 oz young asparagus
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Squirts of lemon juice optional
- Cut the bottom part of the asparagus stems, about 1-2 inches.
- Heat up a skillet on medium heat and add the melted butter. Saute the garlic until slightly browned before adding the asparagus. Toss with a spatula to combine well with the garlic.
- Add salt and ground black pepper. Add a squirt or two lemon juice, if using. Once the asparagus becomes tender and just cooked, remove from heat and serve immediately. DO NOT overcook the asparagus.