Yields: 6 servings | Serving size: 1/2 cup or 1 ramekin | Calories: 70 | Total Fat: 2 g | Saturated Fats: 1 g | Trans Fats: 0 g | Cholesterol: 34 mg | Sodium: 165 mg | Carbohydrates: 2 g | Dietary Fiber: 0 g | Sugars: 1 g | Protein: 10 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 2
- 8 large egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach, torn into small pieces
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, fat-free
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Lightly oil 6 (1/2 cup) ramekins and evenly divide egg mixture into bowls.
- Place ramekins on a cookie sheet and bake 20 minutes or until eggs puff and are almost set in the center. Serve hot.