Slow Cooker Honey Mustard Chicken
Yields: 4 servings | Calories: 223 | Total Fat: 11 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Sodium: 525 mg | Cholesterol: 66 mg | Carbohydrates: 19 g | Fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 17 g | Protein: 14 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle) 8
- 4 skinless chicken thighs (optional breast filets)
- 4 sprigs & 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary, separated
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place one rosemary sprig under each chicken in the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix the honey, mustard, extra-virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon finely chopped rosemary. Pour the mixture on the chicken, making sure that they are all coated.
- Cover and set the slow cooker on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- It's fine to leave the skin on for added flavor while cooking, but for a healthier dish it's best to remove the skin before eating.