Spicy Grilled Edamame Snack
Crispy-soft edamame are sprinkled with spicy Japanese nanami togarashi seasoning and grilled to smoky perfection.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen edamame (can use Cascadian Farm Frozen Edamame)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Nanami togarashi seasoning, to taste
- Defrost the edamame and then spread them out on aluminum foil. Drizzle the olive and sesame oil over them, sprinkle some salt, and toss to coat.
- Heat the grill on medium high and transfer the foil with the edamame to the grill rack, making sure the edamame are spread out in a single layer. Grill for about 5 minutes, then flip over and grill for an additional 5 minutes or until browned. Sprinkle with nanami togarashi and serve immediately.
- To eat, put one edamame pod in your mouth, slide out the beans with your teeth, and discard the pod.