Start Your Day Right with Delicious Blueberry Pancakes!
What are the key ingredients needed for making blueberry pancakes?
Blueberry Pancakes Recipe
Start your day on the right foot with these mouth-watering blueberry pancakes! They are light, fluffy, and bursting with sweet blueberries. Plus, they’re easy to make and perfect for a lazy Sunday brunch with family and friends.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg and add the milk and melted butter. Mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Heat a griddle or non-stick skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray if necessary.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, pour the batter onto the griddle, leaving some space between each pancake.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Repeat until all the batter is used up.
- Serve hot with your favorite pancake toppings, like syrup, whipped cream, or more blueberries.
These delicious blueberry pancakes are a crowd-pleaser and sure to become a new family favorite. They’re perfect for kids and adults alike, and you can even make extra and freeze them for a quick and easy breakfast during the week. Enjoy!