Make fresh pizza snacks at home! Refrigerated dough makes it easy!
- 2 cans (13.8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, cut into 48 cubes
- 48 slices pepperoni (3 oz)
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar (14 oz) pizza sauce, heated
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray two 9-inch pie pans or one 13×9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. Remove dough from both cans. Unroll dough; starting at center, press out each dough rectangle with hands to form 12×8-inch rectangle. Cut each rectangle into 24 squares.
- Top each square with cheese cube and pepperoni slice. Wrap dough around filling to completely cover; firmly press edges to seal. Place seam side down with sides touching in sprayed pie pans.
- In small bowl, combine oil and Italian seasoning; mix well. Drizzle over filled dough in pans. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400°F. for 16 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm pizza bites with warm pizza sauce.