- 1 oz Campari
- 1 oz lime juice
- ½ oz honey syrup( 1:1 ratio of honey to water, simple warm both in microwave until honey has melted and blended with water, cool)
- ½ Raspberry Liqueur (I used Chambord)
- 1½ oz India Pale Ale
- Lime and orange slices for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except for IPA in a cocktail shaker. Shake just enough to mix and add the beer and stir.
- Fill a high ball glass with crushed ice and strain the drink into the glass. Garnish with lime and orange slices and insert a straw.