Super Easy Egg Foo Yung
No need to get Chinese takeout with this easy homemade Egg Foo Young recipe. This recipe yields about eight pancakes, and it’s easy to double or triple the batch if needed.
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 8 teaspoons sesame oil, divided
- In a large bowl, beat 8 eggs. Add all vegetables and the soy sauce and stir to combine.
- Heat 1 teaspoon sesame oil in a skillet on medium heat and add about half a cup of the egg mixture to the pan (exact amount will vary). Cook each side until golden brown, flipping once or twice.
- Repeat with remaining sesame oil and egg mixture until batch is complete.