- 2 lb. Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Teriyaki sauce Recipe
- Preheat oven to 425°. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss brussels with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until the brussels sprouts are tender and slightly crispy, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer brussels sprouts to a large bowl (but keep the baking sheet close by). Preheat broiler.
- Pour the Teriyaki sauce over brussels sprouts and toss to combine. Return brussels sprouts to baking sheet and broil until brussels sprouts are glazed and sticky.
- Garnish with peanuts, sesame seeds, and green onions.