Gluten-free crepes make a perfect breakfast or brunch meal.
- 1 c gluten-free baking flour
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 c unsweetened almond milk, room temperature
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 packets stevia
- pinch sea salt
- Place the eggs in a stand alone mixer and beat for 1-2 minutes or until eggs are light and fluffy. You can also do this with a hand held mixer.
- Add in the milk, salt, stevia and oil and continue mixing until smooth. Add in the gluten-free flour 1/4 cup at a time until incorporated.
- Prepare a skillet with non-stick spray and turn on medium heat.
- Once the skillet is hot, use a ladle or measuring cup to pour about 1/3 cup of batter into the center of the pan. Immediately remove it from heat and swirl it around until batter no longer moves. This will create a large, thin, round crepe. Return to heat and cook for about 20-30 seconds. Carefully flip the crepe and cook the other side for 10-20 seconds. Repeat until you have used all the batter.
- Serve crepes with yogurt, hazelnut spread, fruit or whatever filling your heart desires.