The Best Ever Oven Roasted Corn
The Best Ever Oven Roasted Corn is prepped and ready to go in the oven in just 10 minutes. This recipe is so simple you will be making it all year long!
- 8 ears corn, cleaned
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, room temperature
- kosher salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place corn on baking sheet. Reserve about 1/2 of the butter. Spread remaining butter on the whole ear of corn. Sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper (I use about 1 teaspoon of each).
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, until starting to brown. Turn corn occasionally. Remove from oven and spread remaining butter over the top of the corn. Sprinkle with more pepper as desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
- We also love to add a dash of cayenne pepper. The best way to do that is to place 4 tablespoons butter in a small dish. Add desired amount of cayenne pepper and mix together. Smear butter on corn and then continue with recipe.