Try This Simple and Delicious Mediterranean Chicken Salad for Lunch!
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy lunch option, look no further than this Mediterranean chicken salad! Packed with protein and flavor, this recipe is sure to delight your taste buds and leave you feeling satisfied. Plus, it’s easy to make and can be customized to your liking. So why not give it a try for your next lunch?
- 3 cups of mixed greens
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup of cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup of red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup of kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/2 cup of feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled and sliced
- 1/4 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, kalamata olives, and feta cheese.
- Grill the chicken breasts until cooked through, then slice them into strips.
- Add the chicken to the bowl with the other ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, and black pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
There you have it – a simple and delicious Mediterranean chicken salad that’s perfect for lunch. Feel free to experiment with the ingredients and dressing to find your perfect combination. And don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and family!