Layered with dark chocolate, coconut and nut butter – these Keto Freezer Snacks are loaded with creamy, healthy fats.
- Ice cube tray
- ⅓ cup raw cacao paste
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ cup coconut butter
- ⅓ cup cashew butter
- 9 raw cashews
- Add the cacao paste and coconut oil to a saucepan and bring to a low simmer, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from the heat and let cool completely. Divide the liquid evenly between the nine cavities of an ice cube tray, and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Spoon the coconut butter evenly over the cacao base, and freeze for another 10 minutes.
- Spoon the cashew butter evenly over the top of each fat snack, and top with one cashew each. Freeze for another 10 minutes or until solid.
- Pop the fat snacks out of the ice cube tray by running a small spatula around the edges.