Lemon Chicken Scallopini with Spinach – are you looking for a quick and delicious dinner that’s on the table in less than 30 minutes? If so, this Lemon Chicken with Spinach is simple and delicious and perfect for any night of the week. Chicken stock and Cream of Celery Soup deliver all the flavor this meal needs.This Italian-inspired skillet dish features tender skinless chicken breasts sauteed in olive oil and a brightly flavored lemon sauce then tossed with fresh baby spinach. Lemon Chicken Scallopini with Spinach is perfect for both weekday meals and casual dinner parties. The tender skinless chicken breasts smothered in creamy lemon sauce is out of this world!What do you eat lemon chicken with? Serve this wonderful Lemon Chicken Scallopini with Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes, Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes or Garlic Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes.To make it extra special, serve this with some crusty French Bread, Cheesy Garlic Bread or homemade Ciabatta Bread. Add in a garden fresh salad and what a perfect meal.Also pairs well with Garlicky Roasted Broccoli or Parmesan Asparagus. I hope you and your loved ones enjoy!
- 1 large lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound thin-sliced skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup Unsalted Chicken Stock
- 1 can Campbell’s® Healthy Request® Condensed Healthy Request® Cream of Celery Soup
- 4 cups baby spinach
- Grate 1 teaspoon zest and squeeze 1/8 cup juice from the lemon.
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the skillet, cover and keep warm.
- Stir the garlic, stock, lemon juice, lemon zest and soup in the skillet. Add the spinach and cook and stir until the spinach is wilted. Return the chicken to the skillet.