Almond Butter, Strawberry & Banana Overnight Oats with chia seeds. This is a great make-ahead protein-packed breakfast that will absolutely keep you full until lunch.
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed
- 1 1/4 cups Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1/2 cup nonfat vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 tablespoons chia seeds
- 10 strawberries, diced
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- Add banana, Almond Breeze Almondmilk and vanilla greek yogurt to a medium bowl and stir until well combined and creamy. Stir in oats, chia seeds and strawberries. Divide evenly into two mason jars or plastic containers, then cover and place in fridge overnight.
- Once ready to serve, top each overnight oat serving with 1 tablespoon of almond butter and a few extra banana slices and/or strawberries, if desired. If you like crunch, add chia seeds.