- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 to 3 tablespoons sugar (depending upon how sweet you like them)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 cup milk (whole milk preferred)
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Mix together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Add melted butter and milk. Stir just until moistened.(Best to let melted butter cool a bit before adding)
- Immediately drop by heaping tablespoons (15 biscuits) onto lightly greased or parchment paper/silicone baking sheet lined large cookie sheet.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges turn golden brown.