Almond Chocolate Toffee Cookies which taste like Almond Roca.
- 1 sleeve of saltine crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a rimmed cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Line the crackers on the cookie sheet side by side.
- Melt butter and brown sugar in a medium pan on medium-high heat. Stirring often, heat the mixture for about 3-5 minutes until it turns into a nice caramel looking sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the crackers until they are completely covered.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over the toffee covered crackers. The chocolate will begin to melt. Spread chocolate over the toffee mixture and top with nuts.
- Allow the crackers to completely cool before breaking toffee up in pieces. Enjoy!