Amazing Potato Bacon Egg Breakfast Casserole
- 8 large eggs
- ⅓ cup milk, I used whole
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 small Yukon potatoes, finely diced
- 10 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray a 9-inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray. I used coconut oil. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the eggs and milk. Add in the salt and pepper, then stir in the finely diced potatoes. Stir in half of the crumbled bacon and then add the rest of the crumbled bacon on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or even it the center is cooked thoroughly.