Baked chicken thighs with crispy skin, brown sugar, garlic and cayenne pepper. Moist, juicy and tender chicken thighs recipe that takes 5 mins prep time!
- 1 1/2 lbs bone-in chicken thighs (5 small thighs or 4 big thighs)
- 4 garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Score the bottom part of the chicken thighs with a few slits. Rub the bottom part of the chicken and the skin with the garlic, leave them on (the garlic should get inside the slits and flavor the chicken thighs). Add brown sugar, salt, cayenne pepper, stir to mix well.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes or until the skin turns crispy and brown. Remove from heat, garnish with chopped parsley and serve immediately.