McDonald’s is famous for it’s Big Mac but now you can replicate it at home thanks to this recipe for the chain’s signature “secret sauce”. Created through much trial and error, this relatively simple seven ingredient sauce comes amazingly close to the original McDonald’s secret Big Mac sauce.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Prep. Combine all of the ingredients l in a bowl and stir with a fork to blend.
- Serve. Slather on two all beef patties with lettuce, cheese, pickles, and onions on a sesame seed bun.