- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon flake kosher sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into 1/4-inch cubes, plus more for the pan
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated white cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cream, garlic, rosemary, salt, thyme, and pepper until combined.
- In a large bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts with the oil until coated.
- Grease a 2 ½-quart (2.4-L) casserole dish with the butter and spread half of the Brussels sprouts on the bottom of the pan. Dot them with half the butter and sprinkle them with half the Parmesan and half the cheddar. Drizzle half the cream mixture over them, then spread the remaining Brussels sprouts over the top and repeat.
- Roast until the tips of the Brussels sprouts are golden and crisp and the cheese has melted, 25 to 30 minutes.