- 1 stick Unsalted Butter – Melted
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- 1/3 cup Cocoa
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 3 cup Quick-1 minute Oatmeal
- Melted butter and Sugar – Mix with whisk.
- Add Whole Milk – Whisk until the mixture begins to heat and dissolves the sugar.
- Add Cocoa – Mix to incorporate.
- Heat mixture to a slow rolling boil making sure there are no lumps or sugar granules.
- Remove from heat and add in Vanilla Extract and Peanut Butter. Mix well.
- At this point it will be best to use a wooden spoon —-
- Add half portion of oats and mix to coat. Add remaining oats and mix well.
- Line an 18×26 cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a tablespoon begin to shape clusters and place them onto the cookie sheet.
- Let cool for 15 minutes.