Christmas Morning Cinnamon Rolls
These Christmas Morning Cinnamon Rolls are simple to make and taste delicious. They are a annual tradition for our family and a much loved breakfast treat.
- 1 Loaf Bridgford Frozen White Bread
- 1 Stick Butter (softened)
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- Cinnamon (to taste)
- 3/4 Cup Whipping Cream
- Defrost a loaf of bread.
- Roll dough out until flat.
- Generously cover rolled out dough with butter
- Cover butter with brown sugar.
- Sprinkle brown sugar with cinnamon.
- Roll up dough into a log and slice 1 inch think.
- Lay sliced rolls into a pan greased with butter and sprinkled with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Let raw cinnamon rolls rise for 1 1/2 to 2 hours (or overnight set on top of ice cube trays filled with ice.)
- After dough has risen, pour 1 cup of whipping cream over the top of the cinnamon rolls.
- Bake approximately 25 minutes at 350 degrees or until the top is golden brown.