- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 1½ cups coconut water or coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp flaked coconut
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- ½ lime, squeezed for juice (or 2 tsp lime juice, also optional)
- fistful of cilantro (optional)
- In a medium saucepan with a lid, stir just to combine rice, water or milk, flaked coconut, oil and lime juice.
- Bring to a boil, stir well once and cover with lid, reducing heat to low.
- Let rice cook on low for approximately 15 minutes, or until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Garnish with cilantro, or mix it in. Enjoy!