- 2 eggs (size of your choice)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 3 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup salsa (optional)
- In a medium sized skillet, melt the two Tbsp of butter on medium heat.
- In a separate bowl, scramble the two eggs.
- Place the eggs into the skillet and cook to your preferred texture.
- Once cooked, place the eggs at the bottom of a soup bowl.
- Top the eggs with the shredded cheese.
- Top the shredded cheese with bacon.
- Slice your avocado and then place the slices on top of the bacon.
- Top with salsa and enjoy!