- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup hot chocolate mix (homemade or store-bought)
- 6 Oreo cookies
- whipped cream for garnish, optional
- additional crushed oreos for garnish, optional
- In a small saucepan, heat milk until very hot but not boiling. Alternately, you can heat the milk in the microwave. In the pitcher of your blender, add hot milk, oreos and hot chocolate mix. Pulse until cookies are completely ground and there are no large pieces. Pour into two mugs and garnish with whipped cream and crushed cookies, if desired.
- Cookies and Cream Hot Chocolate is best served immediately.