- ¼ cup Oats (GF if needed)
- 1 tbsp Flour (I use Oat Flour — ground up oats)
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Greek Yogurt (flavor of choice)
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Nut Butter (I used Cashew but PB would work too!)
- ½ tsp each: Vanilla Extract and Baking Powder
- Dash of Sea Salt
- Blueberries as desired (I just threw in a handful!)
- Beat egg in bowl. Add in yogurt, honey, nut butter and mix.
- Add in flour, oats and rest of ingredients, stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Gently stir in blueberries
- Spray mug with nonstick spray, spoon batter into mug.
- Microwave for 45-55 seconds, depending on power of microwave. Enjoy!