- 1 lb. breakfast sausage
- 3 medium red potatoes, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 eggs
- Hot sauce (sririacha), for garnish
- Italian parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In an oven safe skillet (preferably a cast iron), add the sausage and cook until well-browned and crumbly. Once brown, use a slotted spoon to remove the sausage, place into a bowl and set aside.
- Add the diced potatoes, salt, pepper, and garlic powder to the sausage grease and cook until crispy and tender, about 8-10 minutes. Once tender, return the sausage to the pan and stir, heating through.
- Create 4 small wells in the pan for each egg and then carefully crack one egg into each well.
- Place the skillet in the oven and bake until the eggs are no longer runny and the egg whites have set, about 4-6 minutes.
- Garnish with some fresh parsley and drizzle with hot sauce (I like Sriracha).