- 1 (12-oz.) can Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Jr. Golden Layers® refrigerated flaky original biscuits
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 80 pepperoni slices (from two 3.5-oz. pkg.)
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Separate each biscuit into 4 layers; place on greased cookie sheets. Spread each biscuit layer with 1 teaspoon pizza sauce. Top each with 2 pepperoni slices and about 2 teaspoons cheese.
- Bake at 400°F. for 7 to 9 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.