Creamy Balsamic Mushrooms
These Creamy Balsamic Mushrooms are sautéed to perfection. The sauce is both creamy and tangy and adds such an incredible flavor to the mushrooms. These make for a great side dish or perfect on top of steak.
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ Tablespoons minced garlic
- 16 ounce whole cremini mushrooms
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 4 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, melt butter and add olive oil.
- Add minced garlic and and cook for 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and cook until tender.
- Add heavy cream, chicken broth, and balsamic vinegar and cook until sauce comes to a soft boil.
- Remove from heat and serve.