- 2 packages ramen, broken into small pieces (discard seasoning packets)
- 1 cup raw peanuts
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup cornflakes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup sesame sticks (or wasabi peas)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss ramen, peanuts, cashews, and cornflakes with oil until coated. Spread mixture in a thin even layer.
- Combine curry powder, cayenne pepper and salt; sprinkle over ramen mixture.
- Bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes, stirring halfway through. Stir in sesame sticks and let cool completely before serving. Makes 6 cups.