- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- Spread butter on one side of each tortillas and sprinkle with cinnamon. Heat a skillet on medium heat, spray with cooking spray and crisp until golden brown.
- While still warm, spread one tortilla (cinnamon side up) with peanut butter, top with chocolate chips, and added a drizzle of honey. Place other tortilla on top.
- Serve with whipped cream drizzled with honey for dipping.