This is the perfect loaf of white bread. Great for Sandwiches, toast or just to eat right out of the bread machine!
- 1.5 Cups warm water
- 4 TBSP Sugar
- 1 TBSP Salt
- 4 TBSP Olive Oil
- 4 Cups Bread Flour or (1.5 Wheat Flour & 2.5 Bread flour)
- 4 TBSP Vital Wheat Gluten
- 1 TBSP Active Dry Yeast
- Pour 1st 6 ingredients into the bread machine in order (or according to your specific bread machine order instructions). Make a small indentation with 2 fingers in the flour, pour yeast in the indentation.
- Set your bread machine to Basic Setting. Keep the lid open as it starts to knead the bread. Keep an eye on your dough as it comes together. If it comes together and starts looking like dough, you are done. If it is crumbly, add 1 TBSP of water at a time and then wait as it comes together. If it seems to wet and is sticking to the bottom of the bread pan, add 1 TBSP of flour at a time and wait as it comes together.
- Wait for your bread machine to beep! Enjoy with some Kerrygold butter!