Gluten-Free Fudge Brownies
DescriptionGluten-Free Fudgy Brownies are the ultimate, dense and chewy brownie. Made in just one bowl, these gluten-free brownies are easily made dairy-free, too!
- 4oz unsweetened baking chocolate
- 3/4 cup butter or vegan butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup gluten-free flour baking blend (or all-purpose flour if you do not need to eat GF)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees then line a 9×13” baking pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Add baking chocolate and butter to a large, microwave safe bowl then microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds on high. Whisk until chocolate is smooth or microwave for 15-30 more seconds if needed to fully melt chocolate. Add sugar then whisk to combine. Add eggs and vanilla then whisk to combine. Add flour then stir to combine.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish then smooth the top. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out clean. Check brownies at the 10 minute mark – if sides are browning too quickly, gently place a pice of foil on top then continue baking. Cool completely before removing brownies from pan using the foil ends, then slice and sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired, before serving.