Gluten Free Homemade Brownies
Gluten free brownies- so soft with crisp edges. Chocolate lovers delight!
- 3/4 cup of Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup of Dark Baking Cocoa
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 Cup Canola Oil
- 1 1/2 Cups Raw Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Real Vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9″ x 9″ baking dish with parchment paper. Cut two strips of parchment paper and place them in your baking dish in opposite directions. The paper should extend up the sides and out to prevent the brownies from sticking.
- In a mixing bowl combine the raw sugar and oil, mixing well. Whisk in 3 eggs and the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix together the gluten free flour, the dark baking cocoa, and the baking powder.
- Slowly stir the dry ingredients into the wet. I add about half, stir very well and then stir in the remaining. It should be a very smooth mixture.
- Pour the mix into your parchment paper lined baking dish.
- Bake the brownies in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes. Not all gluten free flour bakes the same so begin checking your brownies after 35 minutes. You may find you need longer to bake them than expected. Bake until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and allow them to cool completely. Once cooled, lift the parchment paper from the baking dish to remove the brownies. Cut them into equal size pieces and serve.