Honey brings in such a pleasant sweetness to these baby carrots in this easy 15-minute side dish!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 (16-ounce) bag Grimmway Farms Baby Carrots
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add carrots, honey,brown sugar, dill and thyme and gently toss to combine. Cook, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender, about 15 minutes.*
- Serve immediately.