An easy and delicious appetizer recipe, these Hot and Sweet Meatballs make the perfect party food. So incredibly flavorful, yet still low calorie and Weight Watchers friendly.
- 1 28oz bag pre-cooked mini turkey meatballs
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- 1/2 cup hot and sweet mustard
- 1/2 cup fat free chicken broth
- In a medium sized bowl, combine mustard, BBQ sauce and broth. Mix well.
- Place turkey meatballs in a large sauce pan, and set over medium-low heat. Pour sauce over meatballs, cover, and let cook 15-20 minutes.