How easy? Impossibly easy! Thanks to some help from Original Bisquick™ mix and a can of cream of chicken soup, this easy chicken pot pie recipe can be prepped in just five minutes, and it will be ready after just 30 minutes in the oven.
- 1 2/3 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 400°F. Mix vegetables, chicken and soup in ungreased 9-inch glass pie plate.
- Stir together remaining ingredients with fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.