These Instant Pot meatballs are so tender and juicy! Made from scratch with ground beef or turkey and cooked to perfection in a tomato sauce – mouthwatering! This is the only Instant Pot meatballs recipe you’ll ever need!
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 1 egg
- ½ cup dried bread crumbs
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 jar (25 oz) pasta sauce
- 1 cup water
- Put ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the Instant Pot.
- Shape the meat mixture into 1-inch meatballs and put in the Instant Pot.
- Pour the pasta sauce over the meatballs.
- Close the Instant Pot and set the pressure valve to Seal.
- Press the “Pressure Cook” or “Manual” button and set the time to 10 minutes.
- After the meatballs finished cooking, do the quick release of the pressure.