“I got this recipe from my father-in-law who had tried them at his work. They are a great appetizer and not too hot!”
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 20 large jalapeno peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cut in half
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Stir together the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, ranch dressing mix, and garlic powder in a mixing bowl until evenly blended. Spoon some of the cheese mixture into each jalapeno half, wrap with half a bacon strip, and secure with a toothpick. Arrange the wrapped jalapeno halves onto a broiler pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the bacon is no longer pink and beginning to brown, about 20 minutes.